TUPPS Brewery – Fort Worth Area Sales Representative
TUPPS Brewery is a full production 30-barrel craft brewery located in McKinney, TX. We opened our doors in May of 2015 and since then have produced over 15 different styles winning numerous awards. We currently produce six year-round styles; TUPPS IPA, Cotton Mill Gold – Pale Ale, Texas Shade, Black Ale, Northbound 75, and Day Off, our new Kolsch. On top of our six year-round styles we’re also piloting new and unique styles on an ongoing basis. The most recent addition to our lineup was our winter seasonal imperial stout, Full Grown Man. We also relaunched our incredibly juicy and aromatic IPA called For Ella. Next up are a line of bombers including an herb and spiced saison, the barrel aged version of Full Grown Man and a line of small kettle soured beers in the summer.
We are currently looking for a Fort Worth sales representative who has crazy passion for beer but also crazy passion for the beer business. This role will require a huge time commitment and a lot of dedication. This is also an incredibly important role because we self-distribute. That means all contact that our customers have with the brewery runs through the person in this position. The person we are looking for will need to take complete ownership of the territory they cover and manage each relationship with detail and care. In addition to caring for current customers this person will be expected to hit aggressive growth targets.
This person will be the face of the brewery with customers but also at events, server trainings, demos and so on. This will be our point person at all events in their market and expected to manage our presence at each event.
- Be the face of TUPPS Brewery by presenting and upholding TUPPS core values and principles
- Cultivate strong and lasting relationships with our customers
- Service existing customers with a high level of professionalism
- Develop new relationships with care and charisma
- Manage the portfolio of events and festivals in Fort Worth
- Work with off-premise customers to increase rate of sale through tastings, signage, and displays
- Manage in-store display installations and effectiveness
- And many many many more things…. too many to list. We’re a small but fast growing brewery and need all kinds of help.
- 2+ years of sales experience; preferably in craft beer
- Proven record of hitting sales targets
- Independent and driven by own desire to succeed
- Charisma, energy, and a desire to have fun; can stay motivated with little guidance or oversight
- Deep knowledge of beer styles, the brewing process, and the beer industry.
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative
- Must be TABC certified before starting the position
- Passable working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Company email is Outlook and many customers require that we interact with them using Word and Excel.
- 2-4 years of experience managing a territory in Fort Worth with proven success at a self-distributed brewery.
- Certified Beer Server through the Cicerone program. If not, you can get it here.
- Competitive but tied to a bonus and commission structure. We’re small but growing fast so if you’re driven and enthusiastic this is a great opportunity. Our success is your success.
- You will be provided a TUPPS car and gas card as well as reimbursed for approved out of pocket expenses. Health, dental and vision insurance are available.
- Also, if you have long term goals of being in the beer business and want to grow with a company, we’re looking to keep good people. As we expand our reach we’ll need area managers and people to open new markets.
If you have any questions about the position or would like to submit your resume for consideration, please email email@example.com and put “sales job” in the subject line.