The tap handle has been created and it almost looks heroic next to its neighbors (who, of course, we admire). We had a company forge our handle out of metal. The process started from our logo. It was then placed onto an antique spindle, which will "give a nod" to The...
By the math of it, we three plan on supporting 135 jobs in the beer market next year. Well, that's just a big ol' bonus in our book! If you asked someone from, say, the last 100 or so years what liquid drove the American economy, they'd probably say oil, or tomato...
One of our missions is to reuse the old scrap wood around the brewery to shape the environment keeping in touch with the attached 104 year old Cotton Mill. Recently we built our office desks from 90+ year old scrap wood and couldn't be happier with the results. We're...
- TUPPS BREWERY LAUNCHES ‘RISING HOPE’ – PINK GUAVA ALE
- TUPPS BREWERY ‘COTTON CANDY SHANDY’ MAKING AN APPEARANCE AT THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS THIS YEAR
- BIPARTISAN BEER-TO-GO BILLS FILED IN BOTH TEXAS LEGISLATIVE CHAMBERS
- Announcing our new core lineup
- TUPPS Brewery signs distribution agreement with Ben E. Keith for North Texas
Live Music: Chadwick Cook 7-10PM Food: Tha Smokin Chef 5-9PM Beer on tap: https://tuppsbrewery.com/beer-on-tap/ Beer-To-Go scoop: https://tuppsbrewery.com/beer-to-go/ Family-friendly! No cover. Open 4-10PM.
(Friday) 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
North Texas Yoga is having a FREE class inside the Brewery. This all-levels class is perfect for all ages. Stay after and enjoy one of our beers, brewed
North Texas Yoga is having a FREE class inside the Brewery. This all-levels class is perfect for all ages. Stay after and enjoy one of our beers, brewed right here in McKinney or for a pint of Kombucha or if you’re not quite ready, just grab some beer to go for later!
Bring your mat!
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us at The Bodarks' officially launch their album, Live Americana, at TUPPS Brewery - behind the old Cotton Mill. This gonna be a Free event with prizes, celeb appearances,
Join us at The Bodarks’ officially launch their album, Live Americana, at TUPPS Brewery – behind the old Cotton Mill. This gonna be a Free event with prizes, celeb appearances, and Live Hootenanny from the likes of: Cafe Society Band, Justin Pickard and the Thunderbird Winos, & The Bodarks… And a few surprise celebrity guests.
The Smokin Chef will be out serving BBQ until 8PM!
Learn more about the Bodarks here: www.TheBodarks.com
(Saturday) 1:20 pm - 1:20 pm
We are ready to bring you a HAZY HOLIDAY WEEKEND with SMOKIN' DEALS on our DDH Series 12, DDH Series 13, Strawberry Sorbet DDH, DDH Series 14, and Horchata DDH. Come
We are ready to bring you a HAZY HOLIDAY WEEKEND with SMOKIN’ DEALS on our DDH Series 12, DDH Series 13, Strawberry Sorbet DDH, DDH Series 14, and Horchata DDH.
Come grab some beer to go to pair with your turkey and dressing or get out of the house and bring the family in for some fun. These discounts will apply during our open hours: Wednesday 4-10PM, Thursday CLOSED for Thanksgiving, Friday 11AM-10PM, Saturday 11AM-5PM, Sunday 1-5PM
Here’s what you can look forward to:
$5 drafts in the taproom
$12 Hazy Flights (5, 5oz pours)
$10 4 and 6 pack cans
$10 32 oz crowlers to go
$20 64oz growler fills
*Deals exclude DDH Series 15 and TDH 15.
Things going on in the taproom on these deal days:
WEDNESDAY – Game Night in the taproom, Open 4-10PM.
FRIDAY – Live Music, Open 11AM-10PM.
SATURDAY – Goat Yoga, Live Music, Open 11AM-5PM.
SUNDAY – Open 1-5PM.
***See these events on our website or Facebook page for details.
November 27 (Wednesday) 4:00 pm - December 1 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. We'll have them all! This happy-vibe class is the perfect cure for your chaotic week. Enjoy
Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. We’ll have them all! This happy-vibe class is the perfect cure for your chaotic week. Enjoy an all-level yoga class while our 15 over friendly (and oh so cute!) pygmy goats run around, under, and over you! During the second hour, enjoy extra time with the cuties and a FREE beer or Kombucha from TUPPS Brewery (1 per person).
Event link and tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/happy-goat-yoga-at-tupps-brewery-benefiting-mental-health-advocates-tickets-75045997599?fbclid=IwAR2F9Bu2Mpz8udoKrBDI_1PtLGEKFWwwT94AcE7bEtpVMNoTvhqjhn0Sva8
Proceeds benefit ‘Here’s Your Reminder Project’ charity! (Scroll down to learn more)
1st hour= A happy-vibes goat yoga class taught by one of our awesome instructors!
2nd hour= Goat Playtime! Enjoy your FREE beer or Kombucha (1/person) and extra selfie/play time with the cuties!!
**As a thank you, discounted tickets offered to Military (active or veteran) and First Responders. Work I.D. or pay stub must be shown at check-in of event. (1 discount per employee)**
Things to Know:
~ Bring a yoga mat and towel.
~ Class is outdoors in Tupps backyard, dress appropriately for the weather.
~ Good for all levels (even beginners)
~ Although this is an actual yoga class, it is meant to be fun and not taken too seriously. It’s mostly about the goats 😉
~We recommend wearing clothing that completely covers your back. The goats love to interact and jump on people, their hooves may scratch bare skin.
About the charity:
~ Here’s Your Reminder Project are committed advocates for depression and anxiety. We inspire and create Not-So-Random-Acts-of-Kindness™ to combat depression and broken relationships. Also, we strive to begin conversations about this illness. Make it normal to speak about, understand and support one another, while getting rid of the negative connotation that this subject is usually connected to. Learn more by visiting www.HeresYourReminder.org (501c3 non-profit)
Rest assured, these Friendly goats live on a family farm and are well taken care of, loved & certified for mingling with the public.
Check out www.itsforcharityevents.eventbrite.com to see what else is on our calendar.
**Did You Know** Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity and ‘It’s For Charity! Events’ offer these and other popular fundraising classes throughout the DFW area at fun, local businesses. Our motto: Be Good. Do Good. Feel Good.
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated, our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Does my young child need a ticket? A. If he/she is going to participate, yes. If he/she is going to share your mat, no.
3. I’m not into the yoga, but can I still come to play with the animals? A. Yes! For many of participants, this is their first yoga experience. Many will sit and enjoy “cuddle” therapy throughout the class. No one is mad at that! You can also come for “Playtime Only” during the second hour. We only ask that you make a donation for the charity the event is benefiting when you arrive.
4. Do you have extra yoga mats? A. We do have a few extra yoga mats at our events. They’re first come, first serve. We do recommend bringing your own if you have one. P.S. Have extras? Please donate them to us!
5. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
6. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
7. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
8. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
9. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?!
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
In celebration of Small Business Saturday, we’re joining dozens of small and independent craft breweries and retailers across the state and inviting you to get out and Explore Texas Craft
In celebration of Small Business Saturday, we’re joining dozens of small and independent craft breweries and retailers across the state and inviting you to get out and Explore Texas Craft Beer.
Visit us in the TUPPS Taproom on November 30th and you can pick up a limited edition souvenir glasses celebrating the diverse landscapes of Texas. $1 of each supports the Texas Craft Brewers Guild, the association of brewers advancing the Texas craft beer industry through advocacy and education.
For more details and a full list of participating locations around the state, check out www.exploretexascraftbeer.com.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 10:00 pm