Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity at TUPPS Brewery, Sunset Session! Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. We'll have them all! This happy-vibe class is
Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity at TUPPS Brewery, Sunset Session!
Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. We’ll have them all! This happy-vibe class is the perfect cure for your chaotic week. Enjoy an all-level yoga class while our 15 over friendly (and oh so cute!) pygmy goats run around, under, and over you! During the second hour, enjoy extra time with the cuties and a FREE beer from TUPPS Brewery (1 per person).
Proceeds benefit ‘Here’s Your Reminder Project’ charity! (Scroll down to learn more)
1st hour= A sunset, happy-vibes goat yoga class taught by one of our awesome instructors! (shade will provided on sunny days)
2nd hour= Goat Playtime! Enjoy your FREE beer (1/person) and extra selfie/play time with the cuties!!
**As a thank you, discounted tickets offered to Military (active or veteran) and First Responders. Work I.D. or pay stub must be shown at check-in of event. (1 discount per employee)**
Things to Know:
~ Bring a mat, water bottle and towel. ~ Class is outdoors, so dress appropriately for the weather. Area will be shaded on sunny days. ~ Good for all levels (even beginners) ~ Although this is an actual yoga class, it is meant to be fun and not taken too seriously. It’s mostly about the goats 😉
~We recommend wearing clothing that completely covers your back. The goats love to interact and jump on people, their hooves can scratch bare skin.
About the charity:
~ Here’s Your Reminder Project are committed advocates for depression and anxiety. We inspire and create Not-So-Random-Acts-of-Kindness™ to combat depression and broken relationships. Also, we strive to begin conversations about this illness. Make it normal to speak about, understand and support one another, while getting rid of the negative connotation that this subject is usually connected to. Learn more by visiting www.HeresYourReminder.org (501c3 non-profit)
Rest assured, these Friendly goats live on a family farm and are well taken care of, loved & certified for mingling with the public.
Check out www.itsforcharityevents.eventbrite.com to see what else is on our calendar.
**Did You Know** Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity and ‘It’s For Charity! Events’ offer these and other popular fundraising classes throughout the DFW area at fun, local businesses. Our motto: Be Good. Do Good. Feel Good.
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated, our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Does my young child need a ticket? A. If he/she is going to participate, yes. If he/she is going to share your mat, no.
3. I’m not into the yoga, but can I still come to play with the animals? A. Yes! For many of participants, this is their first yoga experience. Many will sit and enjoy “cuddle” therapy throughout the class. No one is mad at that! You can also come for “Playtime Only” during the second hour. We only ask that you make a donation for the charity the event is benefiting when you arrive.
4. Do you have extra yoga mats? A. We do have a few extra yoga mats at our events. They’re first come, first serve. We do recommend bringing your own if you have one. P.S. Have extras? Please donate them to us!
5. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
6. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
7. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
8. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
9. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?!
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm