Be Crafty! Pop-up: Mini-Monogram Cupcake Decorating Workshop at TUPPS Brewery Another happy-vibe event energized by 'It's For Charity! Events' and our collaborative partner, The Cupcake Experience. --Must pre-register. Hurry, space is limited.
Be Crafty! Pop-up: Mini-Monogram Cupcake Decorating Workshop at TUPPS Brewery
Another happy-vibe event energized by ‘It’s For Charity! Events’ and our collaborative partner, The Cupcake Experience.
–Must pre-register. Hurry, space is limited. Get your tickets before we sell out!–
Purchase your ticker here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/be-crafty-pop-up-mini-monogram-cupcake-decorating-workshop-at-tupps-brewery-tickets-66372723603?fbclid=IwAR1P5CBG7RBoNo4bU48zKzabF0ndloys1KRQLhkbxBdlIEho5nMcikVnPuA
These are not your average plain iced cupcakes! These pinterest worthy cupcakes are sure to impress your friends 🙂 To paraphrase Dr. Seuss: “So be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Brayor Mordecai Ali Van Allen O’Shea…” there’s a monogram letter for you!!
You’ll learn expert tips and tricks while experiencing the meaning of “Craftiness is Happiness”. Remember, we’re all here to have fun! No experience is necessary.
A two-hour, instructor led event, featuring fun designs and decorating tips!
8- 12 mini cupcakes you’ll display in the monogram letter of your choice.
All the necessary supplies!
Bring your favorite baking apron and join us for happy vibes and pretty, sweet treats!
**At checkout, you will be asked to choose the monogram letter of your choice. Don’t forget that part!**
Please note: Our cookie, cupcake and frosting recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the event description. This may include various fruits, vegetables, nuts, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the event. It is the participant’s responsibility to let us know about food allergies prior to the event.
Meet your instructor and our collaborative partner:
Ginger Taylor from The Cupcake Experience likes to create something special just for you, that will make the crowd at say ‘WOW’ in amazement of how creative the cupcakes look AND… how great they taste! Visit TheCupcakeExperience.com to learn more about her and her delicious business!
**Did You Know** It’s For Charity! Events are the creators of Be Crafty! Pop-up Workshops, Happy Goat Yoga and many more good mood boost activities throughout the Dallas – Fort Worth area?! The cool part is that our events benefit local non-profits focused on making the world a better place. Check out www.itsforcharityevents.eventbrite.com or our Facebook page, @its4charityevents, for a list of all events and locations. Be Good. Do Good. Feel Good.
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated, our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Does my young child need a ticket? A. If he/she is going to participate, yes.
3. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
4. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
5. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
6. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
7. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?!
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm