OUR DAY HAS COME! Beer laws in Texas have been broken, but NOT anymore! On September 1, 2019 at 10AM, we will be able to sell beer directly from our taproom.
OUR DAY HAS COME!
Beer laws in Texas have been broken, but NOT anymore! On September 1, 2019 at 10AM, we will be able to sell beer directly from our taproom. We’re throwing a party all day long to celebrate.
We will have multiple ways you can purchase BEER-TO-GO:
– – 4/6 packs of our current offerings
– – 32oz crowler of draft beers available
– – 64oz growler of draft beers available
– – A case (24 beers, 4 six packs)
The limit is 288 ounces of beer per person, per day.
Here’s the list of beers we will have available on September 1:
(list subject to change, but hopefully not, ya never know…)
– – National Standard, Light American Ale
– – Juice Pack, Double-Dry Hopped Pale Ale
– – TUPPS IPA, India Pale Ale
– – Citra Pale Ale, Pale Ale brewed with Citra Hops
– – Rising Hope, American Ale brewed with Pink Guava (draft only)
– – Oktoberfest, Märzen Ale
– – Trailhead American Ale (cans only)
– – DDH IPA Series 13
– – DDH IPA Key Lime Pie (draft only)
– – DDH IPA Strawberry Sorbet
– – DDH IPA Pina Colada (draft only)
– – Hop Oil (draft only)
– – DDH IPA Series 2 (YES, WE ARE BRINGING 2 BACK)
– – Northbound 75, Fire-Roasted Poblano Pale Ale (finally, I know)
– – Full Grown Pastry Chef, with cinnamon and vanilla
– – Full Grown Beast (NEW, draft only)
Our taproom will be open from 10AM-10PM.
Food trucks onsite: Crunchies
Live music throughout the day:
– – Corina Grove 11am-2pm
– – Adam Case 6pm-9pm
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 10:00 pm