- TUPPS BREWERY LAUNCHES ‘RISING HOPE’ – PINK GUAVA ALE
- TUPPS BREWERY ‘COTTON CANDY SHANDY’ MAKING AN APPEARANCE AT THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS THIS YEAR
- BIPARTISAN BEER-TO-GO BILLS FILED IN BOTH TEXAS LEGISLATIVE CHAMBERS
- Announcing our new core lineup
- TUPPS Brewery signs distribution agreement with Ben E. Keith for North Texas
Our taproom will be closed for a private event. You are welcome to swing by and grab beer to go or a pint to take out to the Beer Garden. Thank
Our taproom will be closed for a private event.
You are welcome to swing by and grab beer to go or a pint to take out to the Beer Garden. Thank you for understanding!
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Adam Case takes the stage from 7-10PM! No cover charge. Food Truck: Get Fried About Adam Case: Adam Case is a singer/songwriter from Wichita, KS with a sound similar to: John Mayer; Jason
Adam Case takes the stage from 7-10PM! No cover charge.
Food Truck: Get Fried
About Adam Case:
Adam Case is a singer/songwriter from Wichita, KS with a sound similar to: John Mayer; Jason Mraz and Gavin DeGraw. He is in the process of recording his 2nd album and is gearing up to play nationwide this next year. He is riding a recent wave of popularity and exposure from the show X Factor, Adam made it through four rounds of producer auditions and seemed a lock to make it onto the show, Fox producers even came to Wichita and did some video footage to show on air. Adam performed in front of judges: Simon Cowell; Britney Spears; L.A. Reid and Demi Lovato as well as a crowd of around 6,000 people in Kansas City, but was one vote shy of making it onto the show. As disappointing as that was to Adam, it provided him with just the exposure he needed… Throughout 2012 Adam opened for popular touring acts such as: “Josh Sallee”; “Big Sean” and “Three 6 Mafia”, as well as getting to do his own set at “The House of Blues”. While 2012 was a big year for Adam and his career in music, it’s nothing to what lays ahead for Adam in 2013!
(Friday) 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. We'll have them all! This happy-vibe class is the perfect cure for your chaotic week. Enjoy
Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. We’ll have them all! This happy-vibe class is the perfect cure for your chaotic week. Enjoy an all-level yoga class while our 15 over friendly (and oh so cute!) pygmy goats run around, under, and over you! During the second hour, enjoy extra time with the cuties and a FREE beer or Kombucha from TUPPS Brewery (1 per person).
Proceeds benefit ‘Here’s Your Reminder Project’ charity! (Scroll down to learn more)
1st hour= A happy-vibes goat yoga class taught by one of our awesome instructors!
2nd hour= Goat Playtime! Enjoy your FREE beer or Kombucha (1/person) and extra selfie/play time with the cuties!!
**As a thank you, discounted tickets offered to Military (active or veteran) and First Responders. Work I.D. or pay stub must be shown at check-in of event. (1 discount per employee)**
Things to Know:
~ Bring a yoga mat and towel.
~ Class is outdoors in Tupps backyard, dress appropriately for the weather.
~ Good for all levels (even beginners)
~ Although this is an actual yoga class, it is meant to be fun and not taken too seriously. It’s mostly about the goats 😉
~We recommend wearing clothing that completely covers your back. The goats love to interact and jump on people, their hooves may scratch bare skin.
About the charity:
~ Here’s Your Reminder Project are committed advocates for depression and anxiety. We inspire and create Not-So-Random-Acts-of-Kindness™ to combat depression and broken relationships. Also, we strive to begin conversations about this illness. Make it normal to speak about, understand and support one another, while getting rid of the negative connotation that this subject is usually connected to. Learn more by visiting www.HeresYourReminder.org (501c3 non-profit)
Rest assured, these Friendly goats live on a family farm and are well taken care of, loved & certified for mingling with the public.
Check out www.itsforcharityevents.eventbrite.com to see what else is on our calendar.
**Did You Know** Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity and ‘It’s For Charity! Events’ offer these and other popular fundraising classes throughout the DFW area at fun, local businesses. Our motto: Be Good. Do Good. Feel Good.
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated, our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Does my young child need a ticket? A. If he/she is going to participate, yes. If he/she is going to share your mat, no.
3. I’m not into the yoga, but can I still come to play with the animals? A. Yes! For many of participants, this is their first yoga experience. Many will sit and enjoy “cuddle” therapy throughout the class. No one is mad at that! You can also come for “Playtime Only” during the second hour. We only ask that you make a donation for the charity the event is benefiting when you arrive.
4. Do you have extra yoga mats? A. We do have a few extra yoga mats at our events. They’re first come, first serve. We do recommend bringing your own if you have one. P.S. Have extras? Please donate them to us!
5. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
6. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
7. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
8. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
9. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?!
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Local bands. Local Artist. Local Music. Local Art. Come and enjoy something completely unique and entertaining, as 4 local bands with original music, and a dozen local artist; display, sell, and
Local bands. Local Artist. Local Music. Local Art.
Come and enjoy something completely unique and entertaining, as 4 local bands with original music, and a dozen local artist; display, sell, and demonstrate some of their art. And of course, local beer, at your favorite craft brewery!
IBBQ4U will be out serving up some delicious BBQ until 8PM.
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Local Crafters & Artists meet on a monthly basis @ Tupps Brewery McKinney to sell and demo their handy work. Many items including handcrafted Gifts, soaps, candles, & wind chimes, jewelry,
Local Crafters & Artists meet on a monthly basis @ Tupps Brewery McKinney to sell and demo their handy work.
Many items including handcrafted Gifts, soaps, candles, & wind chimes, jewelry, jams & jellies, gourmet marshmallows & treats etc.
TUPPS will have a pizza vendor out for the day if you want to snag lunch!
(Sunday) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for some good ol' classic bingo at TUPPS! No cost to play. We will be giving away TUPPS swag each round! Food Vendor: Crunchies Eggrolls & More
Join us for some good ol’ classic bingo at TUPPS! No cost to play. We will be giving away TUPPS swag each round!
Food Vendor: Crunchies Eggrolls & More
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Alcohol inks are so fun and extremely easy to work with! Each person will get a 12x12 wooden panel. We will look at several geodes to see the lines formed
Alcohol inks are so fun and extremely easy to work with! Each person will get a 12×12 wooden panel. We will look at several geodes to see the lines formed within them. You will learn how to use alcohol inks and then we will create our own unique geodes. Silver and gold leafing ink will be available to use on your piece to create fun accents. Your first drink is on ColorHype!
If you want to do something a little more IN SEASON – try out our new pumpkin class! You can create a 6 in plastic pumpkin that will be ready to display once you get home! You can add the gold leafing paint to it as well at the end.
TUPPS is open 5-9PM
TUPPS is an open air brewery – dress for the weather.
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The 5k kicks off at 9am! The festival is from 10am-3pm and it's FREE & family friendly! There will be great food, TWO bands, a pumpkin patch, kids activities, costume
The 5k kicks off at 9am! The festival is from 10am-3pm and it’s FREE & family friendly! There will be great food, TWO bands, a pumpkin patch, kids activities, costume contests, over 60 boutiques and shops and of course plenty of delicious cold Tupps beer!
Make sure you wear your costume!! They are HIGHLY encouraged! Our friends at Servpro of McKinney will have prizes for the most creative and spooky costumes!
This is the most SPOOKTACULAR 5k run ever!!
Register today for the Monster Dash 5k and stay after for the big McKinney Fall Festival! The Monster Dash starts and ends in front of TUPPS Brewery!
All 5k participants will receive an event t-shirt, swag bag and a spooktacular 3” finishers medal! The course is chip timed! We’ll have awards for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall male and female winners and 1st place stroller!
Don’t miss this awesome, fun, fall celebration in McKinney, Texas!
* A portion of the event proceeds will benefit our partners at The Warrior’s Keep and Hugs Cafe!
* Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsor and vendor information!
* A BIG thank you to our media partner Local Profile!
This event is Powered by: Prestige Community Credit Union!
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Neighborhood Art and Music School Presents NAMSGiving! Come out October 27th to Tupp's Brewery in McKinney for this celebration with the NAMS Family! Performances by: Celestial Circus, Feeves, Morgan Wallace, Levi Bradford, Luke
Neighborhood Art and Music School Presents NAMSGiving!
Come out October 27th to Tupp’s Brewery in McKinney for this celebration with the NAMS Family!
Celestial Circus, Feeves, Morgan Wallace, Levi Bradford, Luke Sinclair, Bayleigh Cheek, Adam Case, and more to be announced!
The show is $10, with proceeds going towards our giving function. If we have community members wanting to give above and beyond admission fee, let our admin desk know.
Tickets Available Here:
“NAMSgiving started as a way to merge the best of our school’s student performers, the best staff bands and artists, and the best performers directly involved in our community. The vision is simple.. get everyone together for one beautiful event. We host this event around Thanksgiving each year, and it’s our way to celebrate our accomplishments, enjoy our time together, and most importantly… GIVE!
For our giving function this year, we are going to donate the proceeds from NAMSgiving to hurricane relief efforts. We are excited to do our part to raise awareness and resource for the areas that need it most.”
(Sunday) 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm