TONIGHT IS FESTIVAL OF DARKNESS! For those of you that are attending the event, here’s a few things you need to know: - - SOLD OUT EVENT: The event is completely
TONIGHT IS FESTIVAL OF DARKNESS! For those of you that are attending the event, here’s a few things you need to know:
– – SOLD OUT EVENT: The event is completely sold out. This means you HAVE to have a ticket to get your glass and tasting card. If you have friends coming with you that don’t have a tasting card or don’t like dark beers, they can purchase regular beers at the main bar.
– – FIRST COME FIRST SERVE: Some of the dark beers are limited quantities and we will sell out (most of the beers located at RUSTY). This is first come, first serve for all dark beers. Dark beers are ONLY available for people that have a tasting card. We will NOT have any additional tasting cards available for sale.
– – WHAT’S ON TAP: The picture attached are ALL the dark beers we will have on tap. We will also have: IPA, American Wheat, Citra Pale Ale, Juice Pack, DDH Series 5, DDH Series 6, DDH Series 7 on tap for purchase.
– – CHECK IN: Once you arrive, a line will form at the check in station located right at the entry. Have your ID ready. Show your pre-purchased ticket and they will hand you a glass, beer list, and tasting card. Then you are all set! Doors open at 6PM for the Festival of Darkness!
– – 2 BAR STATIONS: We will have two bar stations: one at the main bar and one at RUSTY (located to the left of the stage).
– – LIVE MUSIC: Chadwick Cook will take the stage from 7-10PM!
– – PARKING: We know parking can be tough. Please do NOT park in the grass. Find a spot on the right side of the street and continue to wrap around the large field. Just be prepared to walk a tad. Even better: snag an Uber or Lyft or carpool with friends!
– – FOOD: Crunchies Eggrolls and The Po Boy Place will be onsite selling their delicious food!
– – WEATHER: Be sure to wear a jacket and dress accordingly. It will get chilly as the sun goes down.
– – TIPPING: Since you already paid for your tasting card and glass online, the bartenders would really appreciate it if you brought some cash and tipped. They are going to work their butts off tonight!
THANK YOU ALL for your support and for your love of our dark beers! We wouldn’t be here without yall! ENJOY!
For ONE night only, we are celebrating our love for the big, dark beers we have brewed in 2018 and some new ones you can expect this year. ALL of the Full Grown Man variants will be on draft including our 2019 Bourbon Barrel Aged Full Grown Man.
Pre-purchase your ticket in advance for $20 which includes:
– – 2019 Festival of Darkness keepsake glass
– – Tasting card (five 4oz pours plus one full pint of your favorite)
Tickets at the door will be $25.
:::Here’s what will be on tap:::
– – Full Grown Man, Imperial Stout
– – Full Grown Man, Imperial Stout on Nitro
– – Barrel Aged Full Grown Man (2019 Batch)
– – Wine Barrel Aged Full Grown Man (2019 Batch)
– – Full Grown Hombre with Coffee, Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Nib, and Ancho Chile
– – Full Grown Jack with Pumpkin Spices
– – Full Grown Nick with Holiday Spices
– – Full Grown Scallywag with Coconut and Vanilla
– – Full Grown S’more with Graham Cracker and Chocolate
– – Full Grown Pastry Chef with Chocolate and Raspberries
– – Full Grown Barista with Coffee
- – Full Grown Man-Child
– – Peanut Butter Man-Child
– – Orange Chocolate Man-Child
Purchase your ticket here: https://prekindle.com/promo/id/97934110378867228
Our taproom will be open to the public from 11am-5pm on Saturday, February 23. We will shut down the taproom from 5pm-6pm to turn all the taps dark. We will reopen at 6pm for the Festival of Darkness. Cover charge will begin at 6pm ($20 pre-purchase online | $25 at the door).
Live music by Chadwick Cook from 7-10PM
Food Truck = Crunchies Eggrolls
Come one, come all and come celebrate the darkness.
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm